Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Chosen One..the memory....


I was listening to the song of Maher Zain - The Chosen One, when one of the scene in that song reminded me of an 'incident' happening long time ago...

It is such a beautiful song...teaching to have the pure and beautiful love in our life, the love that was brought and taught by Rasulullah, the love that could bring the broken relationship together, the same love that never demand any return...that love, simply that love....

But once upon a time, I became a witness of a broken family relationship, where the one that so called close relatives (very close in fact) declaring a war due to a tiny, miny, little misunderstanding..that even a stranger could easily say 'it's okay' for it....but yes...people have their own sensitivity and how they love to keep it pasted in front of their sick life and it's like seeing a very big sign board telling..."BEWARE OF MY SENSITIVITY OR ELSE YOU'LL GET SCREWING FROM ME!"

Astaghfirullahhal'azim....

And there it goes the love that I witnessed from a person who is very much alone...so much alone that she just need Allah and nothing else more...the one that was been tested long enough with broken love and trust...but yet, she could pour more..and more...and more...

Remembering The Chosen One....I remember you mum.....and even there were so much things happening in that unique relationship...how could I tell you, how I adore your strength throughout your life, and how much I want you to know that someone is always there for you...to listen....and to share....

No comments: